- FIFO (14:14 Swing)
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- about 1 year ago
- Process Control / Network Support Specialist required
- FIFO Opportunity (14:14 swing)
- Immediate start, long term contract
Do you have significant experience providing support in an Operational Technology (OT) environment, preferably the Oil & Gas sector? Our award-winning client requires a Process Control / Network Support Specialist to join their leading Technical Systems Automation team on a long term contract basis. The successful applicant will work closely with key operational support teams focusing on operational and reliability requirements to ensure safe and optimal running of the industrial control networks, infrastructure and software.
If you have a demonstrated ability to manage priorities related to operational support, coordination and implementation of multiple projects, including activities requiring occasional field visits then we would encourage you to read on!
The successful candidate will be required to provide IT/OT solutions design, project coordination, implementation and IT infrastructure support experience, including domain authentication services, centralised security event and information management, virtualization, network switch and firewall configuration management.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate commercial experience with the following:
- Advanced technical support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, including the management and implementation of Group Policy Objects in an OT environment.
- Support and troubleshooting of VMware vSphere and vSAN technologies along with management through VMware vCenter along with associated clustering technologies such as High Availability (HA), Distributed Resource Scheduling (DRS), and Fault Tolerance (FT).
- Experience with cybersecurity risk assessments, maintaining cybersecurity program, remediation and hardening
Applicants with a strong understanding in SCADA, DCS, PLCs, HMIs and related industrial control systems will be highly valued:
- OPC, Historians, relational databases
- System integration, network topology and protocols such as TCP, Modbus
- Industry Standards and best practices that are applicable to IT/OT environments
- Common secure network architectures used in IT/OT environments
While enjoying working in a high performing environment and receiving an attractive remuneration package, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to troubleshoot, maintain and support existing control systems while working closely with instrumentation, control, electrical system engineers, process control engineers, maintenance specialists and operators.
Want to know more, perhaps a confidential chat? Please call Prasanna Kumar or Linda Mackin Brown on 08 9221 3300. To apply, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.