Your new role will see you responsible for identifying and analysing potential improvements to business processes. Working in a large and complex telco environment you will be identifying and delivering improvement initiatives across the business, including change management. In addition, you will be mentoring and working alongside green belts and other staff to help them drive smaller and localised initiatives. This role may also have a number of direct reports in addition to leading a project team and providing coaching and leadership to the individuals.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering process improvement in a telecommunications environment
- Leadership experience at the team (i.e. direct reports), project and Operations level
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt experience & certification
- Process mapping and documentation experience
- Understanding of Signavio and BPMN 2.0 modelling experience
- Understanding and ability to develop end-to-end customer journey maps
- An understanding of Change Management
For more information feel free to contact Rade Manojlovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.