- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- 11 days ago
You will see yourself working within a team to help identify and investigate the causes of the customer's payment issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and be up to date with payment policies and processes
- Investigate the cause of existing payment issues
- Contribute to the operations of the branch
- Contribute to the development and strategic planning
- Background in a similar role as a Process/Payment support
- Experience working within a legislated environment
- Have a understanding of legislative, financial and administrative frameworks - highly regarded
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client successful candidates will need to pass background checks.