Responsibilities will include:
- Support the service delivery arm
- Business process implementation and improvement
- Coordinate internal and external communications
- Develop and review training contexts
- Develop staff guidance - eg. work practices, scripts, task cards ect...
- Background in a similar role as a Project/program officer.
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience working on service delivery projects
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client successful candidates will need to pass background checks.