Federal APS6 Contracts with potential to keep extending beyond 2021 to be based in either Geelong or Canberra. Initial term to the end of December 2020.
Reporting into the Assistant Director of Procurement Advisory and Partnering within the Corporate Services and Procurement Branch, these APS6 level roles will join the Agency to:
- Provide detailed technical, professional, and policy advice in relation to programs and vendor engagement/procurement activities
- Delegate, mentor, and manage workloads for team members
- Risks and Issues management
- Ensure compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government and agency guidelines and regulations
- Setting and guiding priorities
- Knowledge of end-to-end procurement and contracts experience, Government procurement experience ideally
- Knowledge of purchasing and file management systems and processes.
- Certificate IV in Government Procurement and Contracts
- Strong collaboration skills, you will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders across the Agency
- Customer-centric mindset
- Leadership experience
- Willingness to travel to other locations as required
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0438 661 623