- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- about 1 year ago
Our client is a large government organisation based in Upper Mount Gravatt who are seeking a P2P Specialist to join them on a 6 month contract.
As a Procure to Pay(P2P) specialist focusing on accounts payable automation, you will be part of a team advising government procurement on the automation of accounts payable as part of them implementing PEPPOL e-invoicing.
- Demonstrated expertise in procure to pay and associated business processes
- Demonstrated experience of how data is exchanged between trading partners using a semantic model (UBL or similar) As you may be required to map the PEPPOL standard to the agencies formats
- Experience in developing and testing technical artefacts (e.g. message implementation guide)
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP solutions (preferably SAP or TechnologyOne)
- Understanding of Government procurement and the ability to support the development of the organisations business rules for automation
- The ability to support organisations in segmenting their suppliers for on boarding
- Understanding of different architectural solutions and service provider offerings to deliver end to end supply chain solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic data interchange (EDI)
To find out more click the 'Apply' button now. Further information pleasr Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333