- $82.00 - $102.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 2 days ago
- Provide complex and/or sensitive procurement advice on contracts, agreements and services for information technology projects, in line with whole of government procurement strategy and governance frameworks.
- Provide advice on procurement specifications for contracts and licenses for cloud based services and third party software, evaluating offers, contract management and administration, supply market analysis and other general procurement activities.
- Manage procurement activities for information technology projects including:
o Determine contracting and go to market approaches for discrete procurement activities
o Conduct pre-market engagement with appropriate suppliers
o Develop go to market documentation, initiate market approach, evaluate responses, negotiate and award contract for discrete procurement activities
o Consider complexities and interactions between stakeholders, project deliverables and ongoing business as usual priorities.
- Maintain operational practices for monitoring, reporting, and strategy identification of contract performance and compliance.
- Liaise with customers to understand their "local/operational' requirements and recommend convincing solutions that support whole of Government and agency aligned goals.
- Assist in building the procurement capability of staff by developing the knowledge and skills of team members and key stakeholders.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to hand over the provision of services to business as usual activities form the project.
- experience in providing procurement advice and managing the procurement cycle in a complex, multi-stakeholder information technology environment
- understanding of public sector procurement and contract governance standards
- negotiating, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- experience in preparing quality procurement documentation.