- $30 - $50 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 17 days ago
- Contract to June 2020 + 12 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Security Clearance required
- SAP experience beneficial!
About the Client
Our client is a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. Based at our client's centrally located office, you will have the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a skilled Procurement and Contracts Officer to join the procurement team and provide support across the overall finical and operational performance and procurement of the organisation. You will coordinate the on/ off boarding of staff and the end-end procurement activates in regards to providing high level customer service. Other responsibilities can include, but not limited to;
- Contract and purchase orders using SAP
- Providing monthly reports i.e. Budgeting
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated experience in Commonwealth Procurement processes
- Demonstrated capability with accounts payable in line with the procurement process
- Proven Knowledge with contract purchases using SAP
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.