- 3 Month Initial Contract - Government Department
- CBD Location - Work from home initially
- Ensure suppliers are complying with Procurement Standards
Our Client is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to support the Procurement Systems and Standards Team and ensure Labour Hire suppliers are complying with insurance requirements.
- Verify and upload supplier's insurance documents (e.g. Workcover, Public Liability, etc.) into Microsoft Dynamics
- Call and email suppliers to follow up on insurances documents that are incorrect, expired and/or not yet received
- Undertaking due diligence and mini audits on the responses received from suppliers.
- Manage the review, filing and where required follow up with the suppliers, stakeholders and/or legal regarding email responses received.
- Minimum of 2 years' plus procurement experience in a procurement environment preferably within a large organisation
- Minimum of 2 years' plus experience using an eProcurement system for purchasing or procurement preferable JDE.
- Government experience would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Government Department
- 3 Month Initial Contract
- CBD Location - work from home initially