- Negotiable hourly rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 19 days ago
- 6 months contract with government department
- Previous experience in government department
- Immediate start
We are seeking Procurement Manager to assist our state government client with short term contract in providing advice and support to staff on the processes and systems associated with procurement, contract formation and payments in line with State Supply Commission policy including the Delivering Community Services in Partnership and other relevant Government policies. We work with an extensive portfolio of well-established Government Agencies. Being engaged as a contractor, you will represent us by interacting with a variety of clients in a diverse range of government departments.
Your new role
- Support action to ensure contract compliance. Help prepare and present policy, procedures and reports relating to contract management activities and obligations.
- Coordinate the administration of department contractual obligations with service providers in line with the Delivering Community Services in Partnership policy.
- Prepare the documentation for approval and communication of Service Agreements, Grant Agreements, Extensions and Variations.
- Provide advice and support on the processes and systems associated with procurement, contract formation and payments in line with State Supply Commission policy including the Delivering Community Services in Partnership and other relevant Government policies.
Hands-on approach and good understanding of Community Services Procurement processes and procedures and previous government experience.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an hourly rate, fixed term contract and a degree of autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to David Gonsalves or Alice Tan by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.