- South Australia
- 3 - 6 month contract plus extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 16 days ago
These contracts are available are for an intial 3 - 6 months with extensions.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Ability to conceptualise and innovate to resolve problems.
- Ability to take initiative and make sound commercial/contracting decisions based on an analysis of risk and business needs.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, in particular the demonstrated ability to provide sound advice and prepare written reports and briefings.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that foster trust and cooperation, and a proven ability to work effectively and with integrity within a politically sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet critical deadlines to deliver business outcomes.
- Ability to work within the spirit and principles of the Premier's Safety Commitment and the legislative requirements of the Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Act 1986, utilising AS/NZS ISO 31000 Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines, or to an equivalent set of standards.
- Experience working with others in a multi-disciplinary team environment to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience in the interpretation and implementation of contracting and/or procurement policies and procedures.
- Experience in the procurement of goods and services, including tendering processes, within a major corporation or the public sector.
- Experience successfully negotiating with suppliers, service contractors and senior management to achieve desired outcomes within established guidelines.
- Experience in undertaking research, data analysis, financial analysis and project work within a procurement and/or contracting environment.
- Knowledge of the structures and procurement/contract management practices of South Australia Government agencies as they relate to category management.
- Knowledge of public sector administrative procedures relevant to records management.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.