- $90000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 13 days ago
- Permanent Position - flexible on salary
- Provide a holistic approach to the user experience, product and platform
- Liaise with people all over the world
About the role:
Improving the user experience, the product and the platform by producing interactive designs for the client's online service and its associated service delivery systems. The interaction designs define the interface architecture, workflow and visual design of these software applications.
Effectively collaborating with the Product People Portfolio and the wider team, customers and partners to successfully understand user needs and business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of concepts and solutions that improve the user experience, the product, and the platform
- Address user needs in a holistic way, taking into account the total user experience across the platform and considering the broader user workflow
- Produce and share design prototypes showing how a user will experience your solution - design prototypes need to show both the interaction flow and visual design solution
- Able to work closely with technical and non-technical users in parallel
- Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments
- Experience in a Creative Web Design or similar position
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.