- Permanent opportunity with one of Australia's best place to work
- Located in Canberra's CBD
- Exp in interface architecture & visual design of software applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of concepts and solutions that improve the user experience, the product, and the platform
- Address user needs in a holistic way, taking into account the total user experience across the platform and considering the broader user workflow
- Produce and share design prototypes showing how a user will experience your solution - design prototypes need to show both the interaction flow and visual design solution
Skills required to perform the role:
- Able to work closely with technical and non-technical users in parallel
- An innovative and positive team player with a "can-do' attitude
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast-paced work environments
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Relevant Bachelor Degree qualification
- Experience in a Creative Web Design or similar position
- Experience with accounting software would be an advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.