- $100000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Isabelle Barling
- 16 days ago
Our client is looking for a Product Designer to improve the user experience, the product, and the platform by producing interactive designs for the client's online service and its associated service delivery systems. The interaction designs define the interface architecture, workflow and visual design of these software applications. Effectively collaborating with the Product People Portfolio and the wider team, customers and partners to successfully understand user needs and business objectives.
- Permanent opportunity with one of Australia's best place to work
- Located in Canberra's CBD
- Exp in interface architecture & visual design of software applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of concepts and solutions that improve the user experience, the product, and the platform
- Address user needs in a holistic way, taking into account the total user experience across the platform and considering the broader user workflow
- Produce and share design prototypes showing how a user will experience your solution - design prototypes need to show both the interaction flow and visual design solution
Skills required to perform the role:
- Able to work closely with technical and non-technical users in parallel
- An innovative and positive team player with a "can-do' attitude
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast-paced work environments
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Relevant Bachelor Degree qualification
- Experience in a Creative Web Design or similar position
- Experience with accounting software would be an advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.