- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- about 2 months ago
Commencing in the New Year, this opportunity will see you contracted until 30th of June 2021 with potential to extend. You deliver the digital experience roadmap for a portfolio of digital products and coordinate across cross-functional teams. The role will draw on deep knowledge and experience in the end-to-end digital production process, from initial concept definition through to delivery using design thinking and agile delivery methods to achieve strategy, customer and financial targets and to define and implement the future vision/roadmap.
Offices are based in Melbourne CBD, with staff currently working from home.
- Coordinating and delivering successful digital products and experiences aligned to their portfolio.
- Delivery of product roadmaps based on customer research, usage patterns, feedback, business strategies,
- competitive review and emerging technology.
- Provide direction and guidance to experience design, delivery, analytics and key business stakeholders to validate digital experience direction.
- Act as the product owner for features within delivery teams, from early inception and ideation through to shepherding through delivery.
- Collaborate with product experience managers, designers, researchers, content writers and engineering teams to plan, define and deliver features that are aligned to customer value and OKR outcomes.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure all digital experience timelines are known, clear and communicated to cross-functional partners
- Monitor and review performance data, user testing and user feedback to uncover opportunities, track performance and drive decision making
- Experience coordinating the delivery of digital experience features within an agile team, from ideation through to delivery
- Good knowledge of agile delivery
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience collaborating with a complex and multi-tiered stakeholder group in order to realise commercial outcomes
- Good knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is ideal
If you meet the above criteria then please APPLY NOW. For more information, please email Candice Powell at Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org.