- $100 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 6 days ago
- December 2019 contract plus 6 months
- Current clearance required
- Exposure to infrastructure management engagements highly desirable
About the organisation:
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the person:
We are looking for a high performing, experienced Product manager who is a motivated self-starter with strong initiative, organisational skills and attention to detail who is comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-Lead the development of API Design Standards
- Improving the discovery and uptake by creating a central API knowledge-base
- Exploring how a hybrid interoperability architecture can be achieved in the Government ecosystem
- Demonstrated 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with exposure to large scale IT infrastructure management engagements
- Demonstrated experience with Interoperability and APIs
- Demonstrated experience leading delivery and engaging across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions
- Experience working with the Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.