- Sydney C B D
- $130000.00 - $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 2 days ago
Reporting directly to the MD, the Product Manager will have active control and ownership of the core product - you will work closely with the MD across business and product vision and strategy, and will be responsible for the product roadmap, execution, and delivery. You will work with the Marketing and Technology teams to identify and implement new features, products, and improvements.
You and the role:
- Take the lead on the core Product including; roadmap, day-to-day operations, defining and scoping new features and iterations end to end, implementation of new initiatives, conversion optimisation, analysis and reporting, and SEO initiatives.
- Experience in start-up/scale-up environment
- Are a domain expert across FinTech/Financial Services (specially around credit scoring)
- Are experienced working in (and thriving in) an Agile environment
- Have a growth mindset - both team, product and for consumers and the business
- Are collaborative, commercially astute, and outcome & solution focussed.
- Are ambitious - you want to be able of a high-growth business and are on track
You are confident, passionate, proactive and ambitious and are looking for the autonomy to affect change. If you're passionate about FinTech, are excited about scaling businesses and have your eyes on a Head of Product role down the track, this is the opportunity for you!
For more information, please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org