- Sydney C B D
- $140000.00 - $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- almost 1 year ago
Join one of Australia's fastest-growing FinTech's - with over 50% growth in the last 2 years and a true leader in the FinTech space, our client is now looking for a stand-out, passionate and dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join the team!
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will; drive the positioning, messaging, sales enablement and sales tools development for products as well as the strategy and implementation of product positioning and the go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
- Work cross-functionally to synthesize effective positioning and messaging
- Drive strategy and planning efforts to accelerate customer and merchant demand
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities including; channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement, pricing, marketing campaign, and event support
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- Experience in product or solution marketing, ideally in a FinTech/start-up environment
- Proven track record of successfully marketing tech products to consumers and merchants
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills - and able to execute tactically
- Experience in influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales, industry analysts and trade press.
You are incredibly proactive and results-driven. You think big, are an exceptional and inspiring leader, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a problem solver, and think strategically and creatively.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of a FinTech company that is truly changing the game (with an exceptionally talented team and a heap of perks!)
To apply, click "apply now' or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are a good fit for this role.