- Market Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Mikaela Farhart
- 11 days ago
- Product Marketing Manager for a prominent Global Software Vendor
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a leading global software vendor, offering a broad range of products and services in the financial and accounting domain.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the overall strategy for human resource management and payroll software products by working with the relevant product and marketing teams to ensure successful commercial delivery.
- Adhere to the product methodology for the roadmap definition, documentation, and governance
- Analyze and use local product, competitor and market knowledge to help steer the product vision and strategy for the region
- Work with local research & development teams to align with the roadmap and to communicated and define product requirements and to ensure the product is delivered on time and to standards
- Work with local marketing teams and other cross-functional groups to ensure that the roadmap adheres to the commercial and budgetary objectives
- Ensure all partners have all relevant information for the launch and updates consistently
- Is the regional point of call for the product and roadmap
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a product owner of a software product or if possible, HCM or Payroll software
- Experience managing a product roadmap, working with R&D and marketing teams to achieve delivery goals and have responsibility for the overall product
- Ability to understand the local market for the product and leverage the relevant stakeholders in order to ensure success for the product
- Has previous commercial success of a product portfolio and have communicated a different and effective market position
- Great opportunity to join a well-recognized global market leader
- Warm, friendly and professional culture
- Bright, spacious, modern offices (with lovely views) situated conveniently to public transport
- Flexible working conditions
- A community-minded organization where staff are given five paid days per year to help a charity
Permanent role paying a competitive market salary
Willingness to travel and relocate overseas for this role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!