- Sydney C B D
- $160000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alex Nguyen
- 28 days ago
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the product and service vision and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives.
- Maintaining the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements for the development for new features, functionality and integrations.
- Liaising directly with users (external stakeholders) and a cross-section of business departments to understand what needs to be achieved by the product/s.
- Partner with business stakeholders and agile scrum teams to define business needs and priorities for the digital product roadmap
- Produce digital products that are largely accessible via mobile.
- Managing a matrix of tasks across multiple stakeholders on time and as per agreed plans.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner with at least 5+ years of experience.
- Recent experience working on Digital projects in Banking/Fin Services sector.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a team to achieve success and surpass goals
- Have an understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- A team player with influencing the ability
- CSM or CSPO, Agile, Product Management certifications - would be an advantage
If you think you have the above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.