- $700 - $850 per day
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- about 1 month ago
WFH & CBD Location
Great Daily Rate
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Financial Services company to engage an experienced Product Owner to work on a Customer Experience project. This is an initial 6 contract (likely extensions) role based in the Sydney, CBD.
As a Digital Product Owner, you are the conduit between technology and the business and represent the voice of the customer. You balance the immediate needs of the business with a long-term view, ensuring customers' needs are both understood and met.
- 3+ years' experience as an Agile Product Owner on customer facing digital products, preferably with experience in the insurance/financial services industry
- Strong interest in the digital industry, and active engagement in new developments and advances
- Skilled analytical thinker who can gather data, break problems down into their parts and propose solutions
- Empathetic and curious by nature - must have the ability and willingness to walk in the shoes of others
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Results orientation with attention on key objectives, seeking effective outcomes
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.