The Product Security Engineer will also be responsible for conducting security risk assessments at a system level and identification of system security requirements as well as running workshops with stakeholders and other security tasks.
Essential skills required for this role:
- Strong systems engineering experience throughout the lifecycle.
- Knowledge of security standards and accreditation frameworks.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Current NV1 security clearance required, (NV2 Desirable).
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.