- New South Wales
- $1100 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Program Architect to work on the Cyber Transformation Project.
You will have skills in architecture document preparation, requirements definition, production of roadmaps, evaluation of products and an ability to articulate a clear vision of a product or service outcome.
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions, that support the organisation's required capabilities throughout the lifecycle of the program, allowing for phased program delivery whilst complying with standards.
- Work within the enterprise Solution concept and Enterprise architecture framework to identify possible solution options highlighting the benefits or risks of each option and reticulate the rationale for a preferred solution.
- Define and design solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Capture and document requirements and ensure any design created has trackability to requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop High level architectures across the technology domains including
- User Security, including MFA, UBA, Identity Federation, PIM, PAM
- Device Security, including Mobility, Wearables, IoT as well as Desktop, and encompassing defenses such as EDR, ATP, MDM.
- Network and Transport Security, including Firewalls, Network Zone Model, Layer 7 technologies, email, http, API management.
- Server Security, including API, EDR.
- Data Security, including CASB, Encryption, Secrets Management, DLP.
- Experience in designing solutions and deployments using modern approaches including Agile, DevSecOps, SRE, delivered via Outsourced or Inhouse, and operated as "Products' with defined "Service Outcomes' as defined by Service Level Indicators and Objectives
- Understanding of modern cyber security threats and technologies and processes to mitigate them.
- Ability to architect using the latest cloud innovations including SaaS, PaaS and on-premises technologies with a background in either AWS or Azure services being considered an advantage.
This is a 12-month contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.