- $1200 - $1400 per day
- Job Type
- Alex Nguyen
- 11 months ago
- Create a strategy to support adoption of the changes management techniques within the organisation.
- Develop change management plans for each project or change initiative that acknowledges the different aspects of the change process -analysis, plan, implementation, communicate and other associated change considerations.
- Conduct Change Management Post Implementation Review to ensure successful outcome
- Collaborate with the Project /Program Manager and other key leads and seek inputs and feedback on the effectiveness of the Change Management Plan
- Continually reassess the greatest area of resistance and blockages to success to focus engagement attention on priority areas
- Actively co-manage with the Project /Program Manager the risk and issue management process by identifying, reporting and managing change risks and resolving issues ensuring appropriate allocation of ownership
- Lead and/or contribute to the development of the new capabilities required through training, communication initiatives and other change management activities.
- 5+ years of experience in the similar position.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Need to have experience in facilitating change, strategic thinking, impact assessment and developing change management plans.
- Experience in Wealth (A must) and Advice (Nice to have)
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.