Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Program Delivery Analyst responsible for coordinating and providing support the operations of working groups, design authorities and governance forums as required.
The PD Analyst will own and manage the reporting lifecycle within the program and will need to work with a diverse range of stakeholders to ensure that timely and accurate reports are submitted in accordance with the reporting cycle.
This is a contract until the June 2020 with strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Program reporting to review and monitor project health with project managers.
- Consolidate and analyse program status updates on a weekly basis to provide a holistic program view to the senior management team and governance forums.
- Document and manage the program reporting lifecycle.
- Perform program wide analysis to enable early escalation and efficient decision making by the senior management team.
- Support the work of technology-related portfolio and/or program governance groups and be responsible for meeting arrangements, the preparation of agendas, papers and the tracking and monitoring of decisions and action items.
- Load identified records or documents into the Department's Electronic Data Record Management System (EDRMS).
- Supporting Program governance by providing secretariat support for governance forums
- Ensuring agreed processes are adhered to, and decision making and escalations occur when required and within agreed tolerances.
- Other duties as required.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.