- Melbourne C B D
- $185000.00 - $240000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Chris Mackay
- 14 days ago
- Establish Enterprise Cloud Platforms
- High Profile Program of Work
- Newly Established EO3 Position
Reporting into the CIO this role has reach across the organisation and you will be responsible for providing leadership to a blended team of VPS staff, vendors and contractors. You will also be liaising with project and program sponsors across a number of divisions.
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for a greenfield program of work, from shaping the approach which ensures the desired outcomes are achieved, through to the final delivery of the solution.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of projects and resource management
- Stakeholder and sponsor communications
- Procurement and establishment of enterprise cloud platforms
- Facilitate knowledge transition from service providers to VPS
- Leadership of the architectural team
- Liaison between the strategy branch and the program sponsors
You will have a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other organisations are using these to drive their business. Previous government experience would be a distinct advantage.
This is an opportunity for you to deliver one of the departments highest profile programs of work and you'll genuinely be making significant contribution to the future of the Victorian community. You will have the support of the CIO and the executive. This is a two year fixed term contract at an EO3 level.
For further information please call Chris Mackay on 9236 7797 or apply today