- 12 month contract
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 13 days ago
Deputy Program Engineering Manager
Australian Citizen with NV1 Security Clearance is essential
Our client, a Defence organisation is seeking Deputy Program Engineering Manager who will be responsible for the delivery in the integrated engineering progra, across different areas.
Must be an Australian Citizen with current NV1 security clearance.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrate experience in developing and executing strategic plans relating to Defence product and technology development.
- Ideally have prior experience with HF Radar Systems.
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders in a way that achieves project outcomes while maintaining key relationships.
- Demonstrate professional integrity, objectivity, acceptance of responsibility and maturity of judgement.
- Demonstrate strong team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the overall system development life cycle.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute and work in a cross-functional team.
- Provide monthly engineering progress/performance reports.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.