- $100.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 12 months ago
Role- To work on a program of works involving the amalgamation of various business systems (Financial, HR and EDRMS) for a 12- 18 month period.
- Design and maintain the program and project governance and boards
- Design, appoint and lead the program team
- Develop and maintain the program blueprint and the program plan
- Day to day program management
- Coordination of the projects and ensuring delivery of project outcomes
- Managing, reporting and escalating program and project risks and issues
- Managing the program's budget, schedule, quality and risks
- Facilitating the business change plan with the Business Owners
- Managing and monitoring program communications
- Implement program and project reporting
- Analysis, management and engagement of the program's stakeholders
- Managing, assessment and reporting of changes, defects, and issues.
- Oversight and coordination with external vendors
- Managing and reporting technical issues, constraints and treatments
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Substantial experience, knowledge and skills in leading, planning, initiating, driving and evaluating change across a highly complex, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Considerable experience and knowledge of program and project management methodologies, governance and compliance.
- Builds and sustains productive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders; facilitates collaborative partnerships; and resolves conflicts effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver innovative and responsive improvements, which underpin the Department's strategic objectives; creates an environment to allow others to do the same.
- Proven ability to research, conceptualise and analyse complex policy issues and risks to provide feasible, future focussed solutions.
- Demonstrated capability to achieve balanced outcomes and effectively manage change, while recognising the competing social, economic and environmental priorities of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with staff and stakeholders at all levels; and the ability to motivate and influence people.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Courtney Errichetti or Simon Prue on 9221 3300