Our client is a large government division seeking an experienced and energetic Program Manager to join the team to roll out a large scale project.
As the Program Manager you will be required to lead and manage the program, for maintaining appropriate governance and for the delivery of the new capabilities for the realisation of business outcomes for the program.
The Program Manager will mentor the assigned project managers for priority initiatives. This will include overseeing the program of work design and program management of the following proposed initiatives:
- Soil and Land Information Modernisation
- Biodiversity Systems Modernisation
- High Performance Computing and Scientific Collaboration
- Data Improvements and Machine Learning
- EcoSciences.QLD Concept and Business Case
- Demonstrate extensive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams for the implementation of complex ICT-enabled transformation programs of work within a large government department or equivalent organisation ensuring deliverables are met on time and budget.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of managing programs of government ICT projects (using Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) at the program level, and Prince2 methodology at the project level) to deliver outcomes and results.
- Demonstrate experience in designing strategies that are aligned with organisational objectives and likely future requirements.
- Ability to apply interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills to create a strong client focus while delivering beneficial outcomes for stakeholders.
- Engage with risk and show personal courage. Provides impartial and forthright advice and challenges difficult or controversial issues. Seeks guidance and advice when required. Stands by own position and supports others when required. Takes responsibility for mistakes and learns from them.
If you wish to know more about the role click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333