- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Debbie Komchian
- over 1 year ago
The Program Managers' primary role is to provide the over-arching governance and controls to ensure program delivery. This will encompass direct governance of Project Managers as well as delivering projects as required.
You will be required to enhance, develop and execute agile program strategy's and understand how different projects interlink and overlap. Liaising with key stakeholders, managing budgets, scope and schedules and communicating effectively whilst also participating in proposal processes including design, submission and review.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Agile CSM and equivalent qualifications
- Experience in agile program delivery (large) (+2 years)
- Experience of large program delivery (+4 years)
- Experience of end to end project lifecycle (+5 years)
- Prince2, PMI or P3O equivalent qualifications
- Experience with digital transformation
- Experience with MS technologies (Azure iPaaS)
- Experience with integration technoligies (Webmethods)
- Experience with Cloud technology