- Located in Canberra's CBD
- 12 month contract with likelihood of extension
- Experience in Information and Data Management
Overview of the position:
- The resource will be required to produce a multi-year roadmap and year one detailed plan with key milestones to deliver on the departments IDM agenda
- Leverage and acknowledge the department's current state and progress against the IDM Agenda when developing the roadmap year one plan and status
- Possess an understanding of the development and implementation of Data and Analytics capabilities within government agencies with reference to data sharing and strategy
- Hold an understanding of internal and external data governance and sharing practices that are in alignment with government direction to enable organisation capability
- Provide guidance and support to enable the successful delivery of the IDM agenda via pragmatic advice and program/project delivery.
- Provision of high quality, timely advice and recommendations to senior management as part of the delivery of the agenda
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain a high level security clearance to apply for this position. Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.