- New South Wales
- $900 - $1000 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 16 days ago
This is a 12 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Chatswood.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex and/or large technical projects to deliver organisational initiatives.
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Provide strategic advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and extensive experience delivering complex technology driven organisational transformation programs ideally within the tertiary education sector.
- Experience in rollout of Project Portfolio Management platform
- Solid understanding of project management and delivery methodologies, with the demonstrated ability to provide leadership to people and teams, to ensure projects are delivered to cost, time and quality expectations.
- An Agile Practitioner with excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.