- Sydney C B D
- $210000.00 - $230000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Alex Nguyen
- about 2 months ago
You will join a large and complex Financial Program of work and will report into a Senior Manager who is responsible for managing one of the workstreams
- Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- Working with various internal stakeholders (i.e. senior management, risk & compliance, legal) to deliver to the project / program plan.
- Working with and managing vendors
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Managing Project Risks Registers
- 7+ years' previous experience in program management in Banking / Financial Services.
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experience in Wealth & Banking Regulatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
This is a strategic Program Management role within a fantastic client in Sydney - please contact Alex at email@example.com for more information.