- New South Wales
- $49.64 - $55.77 Per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 22 days ago
The program officer will work under the management of the Program Supervisor, supporting the local administration and delivery of the organisations maintenance contract and the complaints received in this area.
- Develops, implements and manages a planned program of maintenance by analysing Property Assessment Survey (PAS) data, and utilising local knowledge to support the organisation's housing portfolio property maintenance program.
- Provide proactive and effective contract administration through the development of office estimates including on site (as required) and supporting negotiations with contractors in relation to quotations;
- Ensures that works are appropriately delivered and that the strategies and action plans are put in place to rectify work issues were applicable;
- Develops scopes of work for exceptional internal activities and statutory and regulatory items such as disability modifications, in collaboration with relevant professionals such as Occupational Therapists as required;
- Ensures compliance with the Australian Building Codes, organisation standards, polices and Contract requirements when issuing work to contractors.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above and would be available to commence immediately, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.