Our client is mid-way through a large business and technology transformation. This is a nationally run Scaled Agile (SAFe) program. We are seeking a talented Release Manager with major, national technology transformation experience (preference for legacy mainframe migration to SAP). You will be responsible for program-level coordination of technical deployments and synchronized release planning for multiple release trains across a major component of the payments transformation.
- Setting up the Release Management Strategy for a major component of this multi-tranche program (Entitlements Calculation Engine).
- Develop a Release Plan for multiple Agile Increments
- Develop frameworks for Service Management, Change and Configuration Management
- Oversee releases into production, including go/no go decision, back-our planning, parallel running, dress rehearsals and final releases
- Manage and track service management requests
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks for Release and impacted Change Increments
- Lead Release Planning Reviews (Planning Increment Reviews)
- Proven Experience as Release Manager in a major federal government or complex nationally distributed corporate (10+ years experience)
- Experience setting up Release Strategy and Plans for multiple Agile Increments (SAFe)
- Experience working with multiple nationally distributed Agile squads and with vendor/system integrator teams
- Migration from legacy mainframe programs HIGHLY regarded
- Australian Citizenship - mandatory
- Ability to lead a small team or to influence outcomes and achieve results through cross-functional resources in different teams not under your direct control
Willingness to travel interstate and ability to secure baseline security clearance is required.
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725