The purpose of this role is to ensure the SCADA Program and its projects are effectively planned and maintained in alignment with scheduling best practices and delivering to baselined activities. Working within the PMO team, this role will be a key conduit for all program teams for understanding the delivery timeline in terms of scheduled milestones, activities, tasks, contractual deliverables and resource demand.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain a large and integrated program master schedule detailing key milestones, tasks, deliverables, scope, progress against baselines, etc with linkages in place across dependencies (both internal and external) to the Program so that the critical path can be clearly captured
- Manage and maintain clarity of the program critical path and identify the issues impacting timely delivery
- Proactive identification of schedule interdependencies between and within workstreams
- Management and control of changes to the schedule, confirming impact to milestones, deliverables and team capacity
- Provide insights to the Program Management Team from the schedule tracking process that will help to minimise any material impacts to the program
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining large and complex engineering and control systems integrated program master schedule detailing key milestones, tasks, deliverables, scope, progress against baselines, etc with linkages in place across dependencies (both internal and external) to the Program so that the critical path can be clearly captured
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the management of all document control processes regarding the planning, collection, creation, receipt, capturing, organisation, use, dissemination, maintenance, protection, preservation and disposition of all project documents
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve tight deadlines and set outcomes
- Previously worked as a Master Scheduler on large engineering / control systems programs of work or gained similar experience as a Project Manager in a similar environment
- Pro-active and hands on approach
- Experience in working on the Client side of a large program and understanding of the relationship management skills needed for achieve a successful delivery
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com