An exciting long-term contract opportunity exists in Canberra for a highly skilled and experienced individual to work as a Program Support Officer. The successful candidate is responsible for providing the timely and accurate administration support to all members of the program being delivered, in particular to the Program Manager.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Work in the heart of Canberra's bustling North.
- Long-term contract, immediate vacancy - apply now!
- General administrative assistance across the program, which includes familiarity of standard processes such as on-boarding, network access, security passes, procurement, meeting coordination, etc.
- Support the Program Manager and Project Managers in the day to day delivery of the program (risk & issues management, project inter-dependencies alignment, and benefits management)
- Assist with scheduling, monthly planning and budget forecasting using MS Project, MS Excel macros and MS Project Server
- Manage and configure MS SharePoint sites for the program and each project
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to monitor project progress (Steering Committee packs, Resource & Budget Forecasts, Dashboards, etc.)
- Liaise with the project management office (PMO) to ensure the program's compliance with the relevant delivery framework.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.