- Great Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 11 months ago
They are seeking a Programme Director to lead and deliver digital transformation projects.
This is a contract until April 2021 +possible extension
Based in Brisbane CBD
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead and project manage the delivery of digital transformation projects with a specific focus on improving the customer experience relating to licensing and regulations.
- Lead and drive the review and identification of new and innovative customer experience improvements for businesses, apprentices and trainees and work with stakeholders on implementation, tailoring approaches were necessary.
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to the Executive Director and Deputy Director-General. Manage reporting and effective constructive interactions with project board members to support successful delivery.
- Are open to and experiment with innovative approaches, analysing both success and failure to identify opportunities for improvement, inspire and harnesses the creativity of others, demonstrate good judgement about creative ideas and suggestions of others that will work
- See and act on opportunities for synergy and integration across the organisation and sector, work effectively with other parts of the organisation and sector to deliver results
- Model open communication. Actively and attentively listen to others. Seek to understand the audience and adapt accordingly. Build networks with peers. Work collaboratively with others. Read situations quickly and see conflicts as opportunities. Can settle disputes equitably by finding common ground and gaining cooperation
- Navigate complex and ambiguous environments, in the absence of complete information, understand 'hot button' areas of political sensitivity and risk, and use judgement when deciding how to proceed, accurately reading situations and group dynamics
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.
*Applications close 12pm Friday 21st Feb 2020