Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced The Project Administrator undertakes activities related to administration, implementation, reporting, research and analysis to support the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of programs and projects.
This is the 2 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Gladesville.
- Apply project management methodology and processes to monitor and report on progress against project plans, schedules, milestones and deliverables including meeting tasks, timelines, cost and quality indicators.
- Provide high level customer service and timely and accurate advice and response to enquiries and requests for information.
- Maintain knowledge of and apply relevant policies, procedures, standards and practices and capably use management information and project management systems, tools and processes.
- Provide administrative support for portfolio and project meetings including taking minutes, scheduling meetings, actioning tasks, booking rooms, diary management, and preparing papers.
- Actively contribute to the review of business and customer service processes to find efficiencies and continuous quality improvement.
- Update and file all documentation to ensure accessibility of quality and up-to-date information using the organisations record management system.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.