- New South Wales
- $480.00 - $500.00 per day
- Job Type
- Sharyn Saxby
- 12 months ago
- Project Administrator
- Initial 6-month contract
- Leading entertainment brand based in Sydney City Fringe
Working in a Project Coordinator role you core responsibilities will be to manage the financial administration associated with the projects within IT, working closely with PM's and the Practice Manager on a daily basis.
You will be raising and actioning Purchase Orders, Invoices, organising meetings, create assets for project closures as well as day-to-day project administration duties.
Key skills and experiences:
- 5+ years experience within a Project Administration role
- Strong Financial Administration background including financial terminology and processes
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and confidence to be able to follow people up
- Relevant Industry Qualifications are expected
For more information, please contact Scarlett Cooke - email@example.com
Please APPLY NOW!