You will be working closely with the project manager to assist with the delivery of a number of large projects.
- Manage and coordinate travel for contractors working on sites
- Compile and manage compliance reports
- Prepare, Execute or Support the Communications Management tasks, Organisational administrative tasks, on-boarding/off-boarding of project resources, and miscellaneous project tasks
- Coordinate and support project financial reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
- Solid experience as a project administrator on a complex program
- Experince on projects that invovle multiple sites or regional areas
- Ability to work well with stakeholders across mlutiple divisions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to generate financial reports
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com