As a Project Analyst, you will be responsible to support the reporting, coordination, facilitation and general management of the program, under the guidance of the Transformation Management Office (TMO) Manager.
You will work across a number of Project Managers and operations support teams to:
- Coordinate the required resources and ensure deliverables are being met
- Support the facilitation and chairing of meetings - inc. content generation, meeting minutes, following up actions and decisions
- Financial management and reporting at the program level - supporting the reconciliation and reporting of the program-level financials, build accuracy/automation in reporting and assisting project managers to fulfil mitigating actions to avoid budget variances.
- Stakeholder and vendor management
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination on diverse, mid to large scale projects
- Experience in leading, coaching and building project resource teams
- Extensive commercial 3rd party vendor and contract management
- Coordination and facilitation of content, presentations, meeting minutes and actions for Working Groups
- Strong analytical skills and risk management acumen
- Experience working in a telco environment or a telco project is highly desirable
Our client is offering an initial 6-month initial contract with the view to extend.
For further information, please call Candice Powell 03 9236 7738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org