Essential requirements for this role:
- Experience leading and managing designated change initiatives of critical importance to the Safety scan project, including the monitoring an tracking of program execution, and ensuring synergies across the program initiatives.
- Able to understand the effect of significant change and the impact it has on programs, teams and individuals an tailoring programs to meet those needs.
- Experience managing and builiding relationships to facilitate high-level discussions with stakeholders associated with the Safety Scan project.
- Able to provide information, including sensitive information, and high-level advice to the Project Sponsor and Project Manage to enable fully informed and timely decision-making in relation to the Project and Change agenda.
- Able to prepare and maintain up to date and accurate change management documentation including change management plans, communication plans, review plans and issue logs.