The successful candidate will display the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive project scheduling experience.
- Facilitate planning workshops.
- Create project schedules.
- Provide timelines, reports and workplans.
- Ensure smooth running of projects by assisting with budgeting, tracking reports.
- Assist in the setup of projects and incorporate regular reporting.
- Monitor and report on the status of the projects in regards to running on time, finance, quality and deliverables.
- Maintain registers.
- Create and update project financial models.
- Ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong project support ability
Skills / experience required:
- 5 years' experience in a Project Controller/Project Support Officer role
- Experience within a Resources environment.
- Project Methodology qualifications
Please note only Perth based candidates will be considered
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word) if you require any further information please contact Linda Mackin Brown or Murray Williamson on (08) 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.