|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Wren|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 17:26|
This is a contract until June 2020 + possible extension, based in Brisbane's CBD.
The project you will be working on will transition hundreds of terabytes of geoscience related data and resource industry exploration and production reports (>100,000) from 7 systems, off-line physical media and hardcopy into a single integrated cloud based repository where is can be filtered, sorted and downloaded by GSQ, resource industry and other stakeholders.
· Coordinate the monitoring, management and reporting of project performance against defined plans
· Coordinate and draft documents for procurement and contract management of project resources and suppliers
· Draft project communications and briefings such as project board papers, departmental briefings and presentations, stakeholder and customer responses
· Monitor and coordinate completion an updates of risks/issues/actions registers
· Provide secretarial support for project governance meetings
· Coordinate project team activities
· Other duties as directed and required.
Note: Experience with ICT project is essential
If you would like to know about the role click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's