- NSW Government Client
- 6 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Potts Hill Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Coordinator with project experience who has also handled logistics minimum of 5 years. This role will be reviewing documents around systems and processes, checking/ auditing, documenting and bringing back this information to the PM.
- 5+ years' experience in coordination and logistics in a complex project environment within a large organisation
- Demonstrated ability to produce concise project documentation
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders with competing interests to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven ability to achieve high quality and on-time results by planning and organising effectively
- High-level computer skills, including advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial management and reporting.
- Must have Driving License
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.