- Pay Rate $49.97 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 17 days ago
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including administering an in-language survey to patients by following established protocols
- Manage assigned tasks to ensure projects are undertaken effectively, within scheduled timeframes and on budget, whilst achieving agreed targets.
- Identifying issues and risks, reporting, data entry, coordinating documentation, and support the achievement of project outcomes .
- Prepare a range of project documentation, including communications for internal and external stakeholders, reports, correspondence and responses to ensure the provision of accurate information to key stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate their optimal engagement in and contribution to support project activities.
- Successfully deliver project in a culturally responsive way to promote equitable health outcomes across NSW.
- Tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience in a health related field (clinical, applied sciences or administrative).
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery in health care settings
- Capabilities in meeting needs of clients/consumers in culturally responsive manner
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Fluency in Arabic language (reading, writing and speaking)
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information please contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.