- Demonstrable Project Coordinator experience
- Large, complex, program environment
- 3 month initial contract - potential to extend
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded global consulting and services organisation located in North Sydney.
About the Role
The role will work closely with the end customer to deliver change management services. The role will be based at a client site in Mascot.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on end to end Project and/or Program Coordinator
- Program level experience preferable
- Experience with project financial reporting
- Experience with large scale I.T. projects at a program level
- Aviation experience highly regarded but not necessary
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen with a clean record to apply
- Exciting cutting edge program of work
- Free parking available on-site at the Mascot site
- Excellent, collaborative, transforming working culture
- 3 month contract with a strong possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a maximum daily rate of $600 - $700 per day inclusive of superannuation
- March 2 start date
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!