- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 7 months ago
- 12 months initial contract + Extension
- Federal Government client
- Must be Australian Citizen
About the program:
The Program Coordinator role exists to provide quality control and guidance to all projects within specified programs of work, promoting PMO standards, tools and templates, and to provide support to specified Program Manager(s).
The role will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skillsets included ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions. To be successful in the role the Program Coordinators must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
- Ensure effective project delivery through the provision of daily program support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Provide guidance, planning assistance, co-ordination and compliance recommendations to Program and Project Managers and their team members, as they proceed through the delivery lifecycle
- Support Program Managers and the PMO by logging, tracking, consolidating and reporting the detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of all projects
- Organise and facilitate meetings/reviews including PIRs as required
- Provide effective management of key program/project documentation
- Comply with all client work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the client's Social Justice Strategy
- Tertiary qualification - Business Management, Program/Project Management, or similar
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a baseline security clearance.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to Kunwar.firstname.lastname@example.org