6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Coordinator'.
- Coordinate and implement a range of projects applying sound project management principles and support the project lead/s in the delivery of organisational and/or business projects
- Provide a range of project management and support services, ensuring project and administration activities are undertaken to enable the project team to complete tasks and achieve agreed outcomes on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established project management methodology
- Develop and maintain customer, stakeholders and vendor relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Prepare and maintain project related documentation and source and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to achievement of the project outcomes and identification of emerging issues
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below firstname.lastname@example.org