- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 2 months ago
They are seeking an experience Project Coordinator to join them on an initial 6 month contract + the possibility of extension
Located in Brisbane CBD (some flexibility to work from home)
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Provide support to Programme Manager and Project Managers when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice
- Support Project Managers to monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Ensure project compliance with standardized processes, systems and tools from the AOE for project excellence
- Manage team logistics in order to facilitate workshops and project delivery for a global team.
- 5+ years of direct project coordination experience.
- Experience in financial reporting and knowledge of purchasing process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a global environment.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com